The test price includes Covid-19 Nucleic Acid Test + Test Report
If express reporting or health certificate is required, the extra charge will be applied respectively.
* Providing private purposes or travel purposes COVID-19 test.
Suitable for Passengers or staff members of “Cruise-to-nowhere” itineraries, different performers for entry venue, or arrivals under "Return2hk" or "Come2hk" Scheme.
COVID-19 nucleic acid testing institution recognized by the Hong Kong SAR Government.
In the past 15 years of work, both in Hong Kong and overseas, our genetic testing has served hundreds of thousands of families. We are constantly in pursuit of the latest technological development to continue playing a role as a reliable genetic testing organization that you can trust.
Using easy and effective sample collection method and gold-standard RT-PCR testing method.
# Only applicable for the sample submitted to the designated clinic before 11 am
Check the items inside the collection kit, including a plastic bag with a test request form, an instruction sheet and a specimen bottle (separately sealed in a specimen plastic bag). Prepare tissue paper and alcohol based handrub (not provided). Make them ready for use.
Perform hand hygiene with soap and water / alcohol-based handrub.
Take out the test request form and fill up the form. Make sure that the specimen number appears on the form is the same as shown on the specimen bottle. You can keep the instruction sheet for later use.
Put the filled form back to the plastic bag.
Write name and ID number on the label on specimen bottle. Take out the specimen bottle from the specimen bag and open the bottle.
Make the noise of “Kruuua” from the throat to clear saliva from deep throat.
Note: Don't use spit sputum or saliva with excessive force, which can damage the throat or trachea and cause bleeding. Just spit the saliva from the deep throat gently.
Remove surgical mask and spit saliva into the bottle. Avoid saliva contaminate the outer surface of the bottle. (Repeat the previous step if the saliva volume is too little; fill up the bottom of the bottle; you can spit a few times if necessary.)
Put on surgical mask.
Close the lid of specimen bottle tightly to ensure no leakage of saliva.
Clean the bottle surface with tissue paper.
Put the bottle into the original specimen bag. Keep the bottle upright all the time. Clean hands afterwards.
Put the bottle specimen bag inside the plastic bag with the form. Send the collection kit back to the designated place for testing.
Order the test online / call us at (852) 3979 3200. Then pick up the sample kit at the designated collection point or choose Door-to-Door express delivery.
For self-collect the deep throat saliva sample, please refer to the sample collection guideline and submit to the designated collection point.
Test results will be issued and emailed to you after the sample successfully collected from within 24 hours (working days only), and the original report will be sent to the medical center.
Room 902, 9th Floor, T.O.P., 700 Nathan Road, Kowloon
(Mong Kok MTR Station Exit B4)
(852) 3904 0341
Monday to Saturday: from 10:00am to 6:00pm
Closed on Sundays and public holidays
1. The test is intended for reference and a preliminary investigation of the respiratory tract infection test only. The test result should be used in conjunction with other clinical information to diagnose the infection. Client with suspected infection should consult medical professionals for the confirmation of diagnosis and clinical treatment.
2. All positive cases of COVID-19 will be reported to the Centre for Health Protection (CHP), pursuant to the Prevention and Control of Disease Ordinance.
3. Test result is not eligible for “Health Code” or other related travel passes. Suitable for Passengers or staff members of “Cruise-to-nowhere” itineraries, different performers for entry venue, or arrivals under "Return2hk" or "Come2hk" Scheme.
4. The collection and use of the data to the specific information is necessary for the purpose of providing quality services to you. We will take all practicable steps to keep your personal data confidential. Unless any person to whom we are under an obligation to make disclosure under the requirement of any law binding on us or for the purposes of any guidelines or codes of practice issued by regulatory or other authorities with which we are reasonably expected to comply, personal data collected from you will not be disclosed to any third party.
5. All matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of “Acecgt Diagnostic”.